Saturday, April 10, 2010

9- day off....from blogging

So I would love to update y'all on my busy day, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.  I ran a half marathon this morning, then worked an almost 10 hour day at the bakery, then drove home to my parents' house.  I'm not complaining- it was a fun day!- but I'm just too tired.  Y'all will have to live in suspence until tomorrow!

Can't wait to sleep in tomorrow.  It has been over 2 weeks since I really and truly slept in.  My body is craving it!

Hope everyone had a good day! :)

1 comment:

  1. ahh you can't leave me in suspense...although who am i to talk, i haven't updated my blog in days hahah.

    i got to sleep in for the first time in a LONG time this morning (it was seriously 11 hours!!) and it felt glorious. hope you get that same feeling tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete