Tuesday, April 6, 2010

13- good runs and good times!

Today was just that: a day full of good runs and good times!

This morning, I did one of my fav runs- I drove with my mom to her work, then ran home!  It is a lovely 10.5 mile run- all roads- and I got it done by 9am this morning.  Great way to start the day.  I tried to keep it a bit conservative so as not to mess with my SI joint too much.  7:47 pace.  Felt just right. 

I accomplished alot today before heading back to my place.  We had crazy storm warnings so I took the opportunity to do what I've been wanting to do for awhile- take a lovely nap once I got home.  My apartment was cool, my bed was comfy, and I just passed out!  Felt. So. Good.  Did sommore errands in the afternoon, including dropping off my Comcast stuff.  I've decided to go TV-less at my new place for awhile.  Comcast is a rip off, and I'd rather save money for races ;)  Plus, I'm so busy I don't have much TV time anymore.  For now it is very freeing!

Then, I met up with a couple of the guys from my Thursday night group.  It was 80 degrees at 6pm and I loved it!  We ran a relaxed 6 miles at 8:10 pace.  Nice to chat with them.  Nice day for running.  16+ mile day = not bad in my book!

Tomorrow, I'm back at the bakery, then Thursday I'm back teaching.  After almost 2 weeks off from teaching, I'm ready to go back!  I miss my students and my routine. 

Ok, gotta run.  Lots to pack for tomorrow, plus the alarm will be going off at 4:45am!

No comments:

Post a Comment