Oh man, I'm in a great mood tonite. Here are my "Reasons to be Pumped":
1) done with the work week! sunday = weekend for me!
2) my apartment in SPARKLING thanks to my hard work cleaning this evening.
3) I get to see my sis and bro in law tomorrow (first time since Christmas)
4) I get to eat delicious food tomorrow at a high class brunch- BUFFET style (they lose money on me!)
5) said #4 is happening because tomorrow is MY BIRTHDAY! :)
6) said #5 means I get some presents tomorrow
7) I'm running a trail 1/2 marathon in the morning! (emphasis on 'running' vs. racing)
8) I just ate frozen yogurt for dinner
9) my mom and I are going to Ikea tomorrow after brunch to look for stuff for my new place- my Ikea cherry will officially be popped!
10) I'm about to curl up in bed with "Again to Carthage" and it is only 8:38pm. Love. Sleep.
All in all, good today and good tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll race recap + new training plan precap soon! For now, I'm off to relax on my last evening as a 23 year old!