Tuesday, April 13, 2010

6- my butt is being kicked by cold/allergies!

Ugh, I dunno what is going on, but these cold/allergy symptoms are intense!  I slept so crappy last night again, and then overslept my first alarm.  Luckily, I always have a backup so I wasn't *too* far behind in the morning, but I did have to rush a bit to get my run + swim in this morning before work.  When I am running, it feels like I am sucking in through a straw to get air.  It is really messing with my head/confidence because although today's short run wasn't *that* much slower than usual, it felt harder.  I caved and bought some allergy medication along with some frozen yogurt tonite.  Dinner of champions right there.

Other than that, not much else going on.  I had sort of an 'off' day teaching-wise.  Plus, grades were due.  Plus, I soo behind on my prep work but lacking motivation to do it, so I'm sort of flying by the seat of my pants this week.  Good news is tomorrow morning= no bakery.  So, I get to sleep in a bit and get in a bit longer of a run before teaching the afternoon away.  Plus, dinner with my friend tomorrow night.

I'm off to try to sleep this off, one more time.  It is getting alittle too close to the marathon for my comfort level!

1 comment:

  1. sending some hardcore relief your way! i think it's suppose to rain this weekend here so hopefully all the allergens get swept away so monday is nice for us!

    hope you get some quality sleep tonight too

    ReplyDelete