Wednesday, April 14, 2010

5 - blah

Ultra- quick post tonite cuz I need more sleep!  This cold is sooo bad!  And, although I got 12 hours last night, I'm still sooo tired. Boo.

Atleast my run was decent today.  Didn't feel quite as effortless as I would have liked, mostly because I couldn't breathe!  The weather was perfect though and I ran a new route with rolling hills which was ok.  Overall, 8 miles at 7:24 pace in the books. 

In other news, my teaching is suffering this week.  I don't feel on my game and my mind is on Boston!  I'm leaving on Saturday and it can't get here soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. ahh so it's officially a cold? bummer! you need to sleeeeeeeeeeep and heal up for BOSTON! what are your plans?! (i think i emailed you about it? maybe not, maybe i just meant too and forgot haha) i need to meet t-mart!

    ReplyDelete