Wednesday, March 3, 2010

47- busy day, good day

Good evening!

My day was crazy-busy as expected.  But in a good way.  Wakey wakey at 3:40am, and out the door running by 3:50am.  I ran a full 30 seconds/mile faster than the same route last week, setting an 'early morning' PR.  I feel the conditions allow for a seperate PR/pace category because literally my body is cosy in bed in the middle of the night one minute, and suddenly I'm up, teeth brushed, and out the door running-literally.  Quite a shock actually.  Today I was nearing the end of the run before I actually woke up!

The rest of the day went as I already descibed, so I won't bore y'all with the details.  The surprise of the night was swim class- it was TOUGH, but I felt really strong.  We did a hard workout with lots of kicking (which ironically is my really weak spot in swimming.)  My whole body feels like jello right now- ready to melt into bed......

And tomorrow I'm hoping for another "triple Thursday." I have a long teaching day tomorrow so I'll still have to get up early, although getting up at 5:30am should kind of feel like sleeping in!  Hoping for some SPEED and SWIM in the morning and then some hard-core pace running with people faster than I at running club at 6pm.  Looks like a good day on tap for me! :)

Hope all is well with you! :)

2 comments:

  1. looks like youre getting really strong with the swimming. you thinking of possibly doing a tri in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, do you share DNA with the Energizer Bunny? You both don't stop. It's unreal. :)

    ReplyDelete