Friday, September 3, 2010

37- almost there....

One more day until I can finally catch my breath!  I can't believe that I've almost made it!

Today was crazy like the rest of my week.  Starting with being at the bakery by 4:30am, followed be teaching, running, and rushing off to a work meeting.  And now, coffee shop blogging.  My run was actually really solid though.  I only had time for a 5 miler, and debated skipping it cuz I was so sleepy and I knew that was "all" I had time for, but I'm so glad I got out there.  I felt really good, and my splits were spot on: 7:46 pace; 8:02, 8:08, 7:47, 7:31, 7:20.  Y'all know that I NEVER negative split but it felt really natural today, which was nice.  And, I showered and was out there door to my meeting in about 3 minutes.  Heck yes.

Now, I have about 0.1seconds to do online stuff before heading back home and packing all my crap up.  Market day tomorrow.  The plan is to be all ready and packed so that when I go to work at 4:30am I can be ready to leave to drive up north when I get off at 5pm.  It is going to be a quick 2 day trip up, but I'm so excited.  I need to leave the stress of this week behind and regroup.  Happiness.

Ok, that's all I got!  Have a good one! :)

1 comment:

  1. gooooooooood luck with all your craziness! i'll send you some of my "run the same route all the time" bamfness if you send me some of your "i live a crazy busy life and am able to run amazingly with it" ones. because me + busy life = slooooooooooooow running!

    ReplyDelete