Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Long Time, No Blog!

Its been a whirlwind of a week and I am trying to settle into my new life as a....gasp....adult! (ie, not a student!) I have a post with pics of my adventure home from the north, but upon having technical difficulties, it will have to wait.

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! Mine was filled with running, working, skiing :) and some last minute bonding time with the parents. This weekend is my first half marathon of the "season" in Chicago, so I'm getting super pumped up for that because not only do I love racing, but I get to take a trip to my favorite big city to see my favorite big sis! (ok, my only sis but she's still my fav!)

I'm off to my part time job gig tonite. I'll fill y'all in more later! Happy Humpday!

No comments:

Post a Comment