Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving and other things

Good day blog world!

Amazingly, I am blogging only a few days after my last blog!  Yay!  Even more exciting, I am up north, which has been lovely.  We all arrived Wednesday night and had a great Thanksgiving full of my favorite things- running with both of my parents in the morning, lots of cooking, a NAP! :), wearing sweatpants the whole day, and of course EATING.  Yes, it was lovely.

Today, the weather is crazy cold/windy so I went out for a short run with my mom.  Currently, we are all sitting around debating going into town for some shopping or something.  Personally, I'm going alittle stir crazy at this point, but my family seems immune caring about being in the house this long.  I am starting to go alittle nuts, as I am incapable of sitting around all day!  If we don't get going soon, I may just hijack our truck and bounce!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment